A new breed of marketers is developing very fast in the internet space. They are called the affiliate marketers or affiliates. They could be bloggers, YouTubers or subject experts providing opinions online. They have dedicated followers who become the customer market to feature any product or service. Having ties with these affiliates is profitable for the business because they have the power to reach and influence masses. The affiliate marketing course at Online Idea Lab is a short term course which will not only help you establish relationships with the affiliate marketers but also help you be one.
Why Affiliate Marketing Works?
Affiliate Marketing is a form of online advertising which consists of rewarding an affiliate for referring a visitor or rewarding a customer for performing the desired action, such as making a purchase or subscribing to a newsletter. In simpler words, the affiliate marketer gives publicity to a particular product and asks his audience to purchase through his channel. By doing so the buyers get a discount and the affiliate marketer gets a commission. The product seller profits with the sales. Hence, it is a win-win situation for all. Enroll for the Affiliate Marketing course at Online Idea Lab and learn more about this interesting marketing concept in detail.
Why go for an affiliate marketing course?
Affiliate marketing sure seems like an easy concept. But truth be told, it needs to be executed with proper planning and on-going efforts. Effective Affiliate Marketing is not throwing a bunch of links of different website owners in the hopes that people will click on them and make purchases. It is a well-planned effort intended to develop long-term relationships with trusted third party websites and build up a valuable affiliate network for your website that will bring in quality converted traffic.
An affiliate marketing course will equip you with the right understanding to start your own affiliate business. You will learn the secrets of successful affiliate marketers and gain insightful tips from industry experts, which will help you avoid committing novice mistakes. Stepping into the affiliate marketing world with the right knowledge and guidance will play to your advantage. So, let the affiliate marketing course at Online Idea Lab be your guide.
Skills required to being a successful affiliate marketer
- Good internet marketing skills
- Persistent and hard working
Why choose us for an affiliate marketing course?
Our training experts will teach you not just how to be an affiliate marketer but also how to engage and establish relationships with affiliate marketers as a business strategist.
We possess the technical and strategic experience necessary to teach you how to connect with multiple networks, verticals, and publishers that are most suitable for your client while carrying out an effective promotion and generating volumes of sales.
In affiliate marketing building trust is important. The key to a successful affiliate campaign is maintaining a strong relationship with your affiliates in order to build their trust in your brand. Similarly, affiliates need to build trust among their audience who rely on their expert advice. At Online Idea Lab, we will give you expert tips on the dos and don’ts of a successful affiliate marketing campaign that benefits the seller, the affiliate and the consumers.
What you will learn
- What is affiliate marketing?
- History of affiliate marketing
- The 3 As of Affiliate Marketing
- Parties involved in Affiliate Marketing
- How people earn lucrative profits through affiliate marketing?
- How affiliate marketing industry has evolved over the years
- Affiliate marketing scenario in India
- How to be a super affiliate?
- Different ways to do affiliate marketing
- Affiliate marketing secrets
- Live examples of affiliate marketers and how they are making money
- Some of the top affiliate networks in the world
- Getting you started as an affiliate
- Getting you approved as an affiliate from India’s top affiliate agencies
What you need to bring along
- Knowledge of Internet Marketing
- Digital Awarness
- Personal Laptop
Scope of Work as an Affiliate Marketer
You can be an affiliate marketing specialist working for a company in a digital marketing team or a self-employed affiliate marketer.
Affiliate Marketing Specialist
In a company job role you will typically not be an affiliate, but instead would be managing affiliate marketing campaigns. Depending on your knowledge and experience you may take up the role of an executive or a manager. Your job responsibilities may include the following.
- Explore business opportunities with affiliates, online stores, and strategic partners, and generate incremental business.
- Manage affiliate business across multiple digital platforms
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, & recommend ideas to increase affiliate generated revenues.
- Identify new affiliate platforms and initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, & bonus offers on various affiliate platforms.
- Build relationships with affiliates by proactively responding to their inquiries and resolving their concerns.
If you wish to start a home based online job or have extra time on your hands and are looking for an additional income source then affiliate marker can be a career choice for you.
On the other hand, if you are planning to quit your present job to be an affiliate marketer, then be well prepared. It can take months to earn a decent income. We suggest you consider it as a part-time job or side business to earn passive income. You can make a full-time career out of it as you get wiser with time and experience.
Explore the potential of Affiliate Marketing with a short term course at Online Idea Lab.
Still having doubts? Talk to our counselor.
10 Amazing Affiliate Marketing Facts
- 70% of teenage YouTube subscribers say they trust online influencers more than celebs.
- The number of influencer/affiliate marketing posts on Instagram doubled to over 1.5 million in 2017 and continues to grow.
- Over 80% of brands have affiliate programs.
- 71% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase based on a social media reference.
- 67% of affiliates come from North America (the USA and Canada).
- 55.5% of affiliates work from home.
- 15% to 30% of all online sales are generated by affiliate programs.
- 7.5% of total digital spend for retailers goes to affiliate marketing.
- 10% of Amazon’s sales are estimated to come from affiliates.
- Over 2,000,000 affiliates were on Amazon as early as 2008.