Follow These Experts to Boost Your Digital Marketing Skills!!!
Isn’t it great to have that one person who inspires us to do better? Someone to educate us, eliminate our ignorance, and show us how to do things effectively. Luckily for digital marketers, there are more than one notable geniuses. We take their word and practice the same without a question. Simply because we trust and respect them for the knowledge and experience they hold. Below is a gist about some of the most favoured digital marketing experts or shall we call them digital marketing gurus?!
Neil started young. At the age of 15, he established his first venture – Advice Monkey. Soon he realized he could do a better job than the marketing companies and started learning how to drive traffic to his website. There was no stopping him after that. He went on to become a successful online marketer, blogger, and entrepreneur who has many accolades to his name. He has earned titles such as New York’s Best Selling Author, Top 10 marketers by Forbes, etc., to name a few. He has helped a number of multi-million dollar companies grow through marketing. He is considered to be one of the top influencers on the web with more than 900,000 Facebook fans and over 320,000 Twitter followers.
What’s he known for?
- Publishing short videos on Youtube every Monday, Thursday & Saturday
- His tips for small businesses & novice digital marketers
- Publishing lengthy blog posts along with proofs and examples
- Active Social Media presence
Rand dropped out of the University of Washington in 2000 to support his mom’s small marketing firm. In 2004, he created the SEOmoz blog, which, over the next decade, became the world’s most popular community for online marketers. To this date, he has been a founder of 4 entities including Moz, a well-known SEO software company. Though he stepped down from the post of CEO at Moz in 2014, he still remains the chair of Moz’s Board of Directors as well as a large shareholder. His latest venture is SparkToro, a software company designed to help people do better marketing. His expertise in the fields of marketing and technology has gathered him over 420000 followers on Twitter.
His popular activities
- Sharing his extensive knowledge with Digital Marketers and entrepreneurs
- Publishing blog posts through his new startup – sparktoro.com
- Providing digital marketing tips and tutorials through social media
Matt is quite an intellect. From being a bachelor in Mathematics and science, he went on to be a Ph.D. holder in computer graphics. In 2000, Matt joined Google as a software engineer. In his 17 years of career with Google, Matt is known for his contribution towards SafeSearch, Google’s family filter, Webspam and various span fighters that were built to improve Google’s search quality. Matt has migrated from the private sector to the government sector in January 2017 and is currently working with the United States Digital Service in Washington D.C. His expertise lies in engineering management, search engine optimization (SEO), and scalable systems. He is won the admiration of over 530,000 followers on Twitter.
Follow him for his
- Tip on google search and rankings
- Witty tweets, tips, opinions and technological updates on Twitter
Call him an SEO Expert, SEO Genius or a brilliant entrepreneur. Those are the titles he is known by and he certainly deserves them. It has been said that after five successive failures with online businesses, Brian finally tasted success with a finance based site in 2012. In the year 2013, Brian founded Backlinko which was a blog that spoke about online marketing. Though being in a competitive space, Backlinko grew to be one of the most popular marketing blogs online by publishing ingenious marketing strategies. His blog gained popularity among the SEO pros too. Brian is hence considered an SEO expert who shares his expert knowledge through Backlinko Blog and YouTube channel. His content reaches over 3 million people every year.
He has earned thousands of followers by
- sharing knowledge on how to rank on Google and YouTube
- Posting informative content on his YouTube tutorial channel
- Blogging on topics related to how to rank your website and YouTube videos
- Playing an active role in Twitter and Youtube
There is no doubt that all of the above folks are experts in their domain. If you are a beginner to the concept of digital marketing and SEO, then following Neil Patel is a good start. Whereas, if you need in-depth master tips on digital marketing then Brian Dean and Rand Fishkin are the ones who can rely on. Though comparatively, Matt Cutts has no popular blogs or videos to his name, following him on Twitter will enlighten you with what’s going on in the technological world.
As a digital marketing enthusiast, you are probably following at least one of them if not all of them. Let us know whose feed you eagerly wait for. Who do you think holds the unparalleled knowledge of digital marketing and why? If your Digital Marketing Gurus were not mentioned above then acknowledge them by leaving a comment.
Top rated products
- Email Marketing Course, Koramangala-Bangalore-Weekdays - 13-05-2019
- Advance Search Engine Marketing Course, Koramangala-Bangalore-Weekdays - 13-05-2019
- Expert Web Analytics Course, Koramangala-Bangalore-Weekends - 18-05-2019
- Expert Web Analytics Course, Online -Weekends - 18-05-2019
- Advanced Digital Marketing Course, Hebbal-Bangalore - Weekdays - 02-05-2019