Content Marketing Course
Content Marketing goes beyond traditional marketing. In the traditional way of marketing, the primary focus is on brand, product or service. Whereas in Content marketing primary focus is on the audience – what they want to know and what they care about.
“Content marketing is really like a first date. If all you do is talk about yourself, there won’t be a second date.” – David Beebe
Content Marketing is all about engaging with customers through powerful content. The best mode to catch the attention of customers is through quality content, be it textual, audio or visual. To make the content reach the right customers at the right time and place is the job of content marketing.
Learn how to distribute content to your target customers and derive maximum benefit. The content marketing course at Online Idea Lab will enable you to develop great content and effectively promote it to reach and impact large audiences.
- A short term course
- Experienced Trainers
- Updated Curriculum
- Small group size classes
- Practical Exposure
- Case Studies
What you will learn
- The importance of Content Marketing
- Types of content and different channels to share content
- Content development and optimization for higher engagement
- Role of social media and blogging in content marketing
- To measure and evaluate the impact of content marketing campaigns
- Role of content in search engines
- Understanding online influencers and connecting with them
- Building a content marketing plan
- How to increase opt-in email list through content marketing?
Who should take up the course?
- Marketing Professionals who want to inculcate content marketing strategies into their marketing plans.
- Content Writers engaging in promotional or marketing activities
Enroll for the Content Marketing course at Online Idea Lab and enhance your digital marketing skills.
“People don’t find content by mistake, or by accident. Every content plan needs a complementary promotion plan that combines paid, owned, and earned media.” – Matthew Gratt
A Few Content Marketing Stats & Facts
- Content marketing is three times more effective in fetching leads than paid search advertising.
- When it comes to content effectiveness, audience relevance is number one at 58% closely followed by compelling storytelling at 57%.
- 63% of marketers create content with buyer persona in mind above all else.
- When it comes to content delivery and gaining audience engagement, LinkedIn is the most effective social media platform at 82%. Twitter is in second place at 66%.
- The top three content marketing strategies are blogging (65%), social media (64%), and case studies (64%).