Advanced Digital Marketing
Learn Advanced Digital Marketing at Home!
Online Idea lab offers Advanced Digital Marketing Online course to aspiring digital marketers all over India. Acquire in-depth knowledge of digital marketing in the comfort of your home. Learn the latest digital marketing trends, develop the necessary skills and earn certifications.
“Digital Marketing is not an art of selling a product. It is an art of making people buy the product that you sell.” ― Hecate Strategy
With our Advanced Digital Marketing Online Course, you will
• Learn from Industry expert trainers
• Access and work with the latest tools
• Obtain practical experience while working on projects
• Receive career guidance
• Get certified in Advanced Digital Marketing
Highlights of the Course
- Live Video Classes: The sessions will be conducted through video conference wherein the trainer and the students will log in at the scheduled time. The students can clarify doubts and interact with the trainers on the spot.
- 20+ Modules: The complete course is divided into separate modules such as Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and so on. All the topics will be discussed in depth.
- 10+ Certificates: On the completion of the course you will receive certificates from Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Hubspot, Blueprint, and Online Idea Lab.
- Case studies and Live Projects: You will be exposed to various case studies to gain a better understanding of the concepts. You will also be working on our client’s projects which will help you gain working experience.
- Free domain: You will be taught how to build a WordPress website and work on it with the domain which would be provided to you for free until the completion of the course.
- Tools: In the Online Advanced Digital Marketing course, you will learn to work with tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Moz, Ahrefs, Sprout Social, Buffer, Screaming Frog, SEO Quake and Canva.
Here is what you will learn!
• Overview of Digital Marketing
• Website Planning and Creation
• Search Engine Optimization
• Lead generation for business
• PPC advertising Google Adwords
• Google Analytics
• Social Media Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Video Marketing
• Viral Marketing
• Online display advertising
• E-commerce marketing
• Mobile web marketing
• Content marketing
• Online reputation management
• Creating a digital marketing strategy
• Affiliate Marketing
• AdSense and Blogging
• Competitor Analysis
• How to undertake freelancing projects?
Though no minimum educational qualification is required to do the Online Advanced Digital Marketing course at Online Idea lab, we prefer students who have good internet knowledge and general awareness.
Below are the course requisites to get you started with Digital Marketing.
Who can take up the course?
We have just one answer – anybody who is interested to learn about digital marketing.
You could be a student, marketer, professional, business owner, stay at home parent, someone who is looking for a new career, or simply curious to explore the digital space; we would love to introduce you to the digital marketing world wherein you can opt for your line of interest.
Digital Marketing Opportunities
Since you are looking for a digital marketing course, you are likely to have a specific goal in mind. Find your goal below and the opportunities associated with it.
I want to make a career in marketing:
Digital Marketing Industry is booming and jobs opportunities are increasing day by day as new companies are being formed. Every company is looking for online exposure to reach larger audiences and build their brand name. In the game of competition, every business wants to be a winner. It is the Digital Marketers that are helping organizations to reach their goal.
Based on your specialization you can opt for below digital marketing roles
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- SEO Analyst
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or PPC Expert
- Social Media Marketer
- Affiliate Marketer
- Content Marketer
I want to build my business:
No matter how small or big your business is, gaining customers is a primary aim. In today’s digital world, traditional marketing has taken a back step and digital marketing is the real game changer. You don’t need to invest loads of money in advertising anymore. Digital Marketing makes it easy and inexpensive. All you need is a computer, internet and the knowledge to carry out an organic way of marketing. Also if you have some money to burn you can conquer the market with paid marketing. Whatever strategy you choose, be sure to do it the right way or you would end up wasting your precious time and money. To do it the right way you need the right guidance.
I want to change my career:
Are you ready to write a new page in your life? Looking for a new career that will keep you excited and motivated? If the digital world interests you then digital marketing is something to consider. You may not have a degree in marketing or possess marketing experience, but the best thing about getting started in digital marketing is that you don’t really need them. Agree or not, but we all have marketing skills within us. We are suggesting or convincing others all the time. Be it recommending a restaurant to a friend or convincing a child to eat a meal; we have an inbuilt marketer in us. With the digital marketing course, you will learn a lot more about marketing and how it is done in the digital space.
I want to be a freelancer:
The digital marketing industry is one industry wherein freelancing opportunities are abundant. Companies that do not wish to invest in a full-time digital marketer are usually on the lookout for part-time or freelancing digital marketers. You can work with different clients based on your preference. As a freelancer, you need to put yourself out there and acquire clients. You can specialize in more than one digital marketing domain and play different roles as a freelancer. If a 9 to 6 job is not your cup of tea then digital marketing can be your vocation.
Digital Marketing has a lot to offer. All you need to have is an analytical mind and enthusiasm to learn about the digital industry.
1. How the online classes are conducted?
It will be conducted through video conference. You are required to log into the session at the pre-determined time. The live sessions provide you the feel of classroom training and give you the opportunity to communicate with the trainer.
2. Is online training equivalent to classroom training?
At online Idea Lab, we have the same agenda for online and classroom training and the participants are eligible to receive the same certifications provided they meet the requirements of attendance, examination, and assignments.
3. Will job assistance be provided?
The job placement policy is applicable for Advanced Digital Marketing in Bangalore course. The online courses are not accompanied by job assistance or job placement. But we would be happy to provide you career guidance.
4. Can I access the course from anywhere in the country?
Yes, all you require is a computer/laptop with a good internet connection.
5. Are weekday and weekend batches available?
The classes are conducted on weekdays as well as weekend as per the student’s requirement.
Have a Query? Call us right away or chat with us by clicking on the chat widget on the bottom of your screen.