Hello to the Lovely Mothers!
Are you thinking of running a business while the kids are away at school? Or planning to go back to work, now that your children are grown up? Or do you have some extra time in hand and are considering self-employment? Whatever your aspirations may be, we support you! We will help you to get started so you can build a business or a profession around family life.
Online Idea Lab provides a number of digital marketing courses that help you find a career in marketing as well as teach you how you can market your own business.
“Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother”- Unknown
Why consider Digital Marketing?
- Find a career: Irrespective of your educational background, you could find a career in digital marketing. One of the best things about Digital Marketing is that it is not just for marketers. It has scope for different individuals having distinct skills. Explore different courses that interest you and chose what you would love to do.
- Grow your business: Do you own a business? Or are you planning to start one? If you are a businesswoman you will agree it is essential to market your business to gain more customers and earn great profits. In today’s world, digital methods make more sense than traditional methods. Learn what works and what doesn’t in the digital world to grow your business.
- Freelancing opportunities: The digital marketing industry has good scope for freelancing jobs. If you are looking to be a freelancer, you will be delighted to know that a lot of companies prefer freelancers to help them in digital marketing activities. As a freelancer, you can provide different digital marketing services based on your area of specializations.
- Get started with zero investment: Once you gain the required knowledge, all you need is the drive to get you going. Of course, you will need a laptop and the internet to get started. But other than that no major investment is necessary. A lot of free tools and online platforms are at your disposal to help you reach your goal.
- Be a trainer: Being a mom naturally makes you a teacher. So, we have no doubt in your capability of being a good trainer. All you need to do is acquire the knowledge and gain a decent amount of practical experience, so that you achieve expertise in the field. If this idea interests you, then how about being a digital marketing trainer?
Top 3 Popular Courses among Mumpreneurs
- Advanced Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
Just like being a mom, managing your own business is an empowering experience. We know that being a mommy is not as easy as you make it seem. By becoming a mumpreneur you will be having a new baby to look after i.e., your business. Moreover, being a mom and an entrepreneur is like juggling between 2 jobs. If you don’t have the right support and guidance, it can become overwhelming. Hence, it is best to gain the right knowledge that will help you effectively utilize time and resources and minimize any waste.