Email Marketing Course
You have got an Email!
Be part of an informative course on Email Marketing at Online Idea Lab. It is a short term specialization course designed to make you and email marketing expert.
The Email Marketing course will train you on how to effectively use the oldest way of internet marketing in the most advanced manner. The course will enable you to create tailored marketing campaigns for each segment of your audience. At Online Idea Lab, learn how to effectively advertise products & services and engage new customers through email marketing strategies that give you the best return on investment.
We hope to see you soon.
Thanks & Regards,
Online Idea Lab
Why Email Marketing is still relevant?
If you think the concept of emails is dying, then you are so wrong. As per the statistics humans send 74 trillion emails every year and the number keeps growing with each passing year. Email marketing remains an essential marketing strategy and here is why:
- It is relatively easy, quick, and inexpensive which makes it an ideal marketing tool for small businesses.
- You can build a list of clients, customers, prospects, and subscribers who are interested in your business and target them.
- It is a personalized way of marketing and focuses on developing long-lasting, profitable relationships.
- You can create brand awareness by including your logo, tagline, color palette, and brand graphics in the template design of your email communications.
- An Email newsletter is a great way to keep your clients updated with the latest news and offers.
- Relevant, consistent and quality emails will increase the credibility of the business.
Whether you are a business owner or a marketer, learn how can use emails to your advantage with the Email Marketing Course at Online Idea Lab.
Email Marketing Course at Online Idea Lab
Our email marketing training constitute of strategizing, implementation, tracking and reporting. You will learn all the skills that an email marketer requires from creating tailored content till end-to-end email campaign management.
Our experts train you to use tools required to strategize, implement, and analyze in order to achieve the best possible brand engagement. You will be able to take care of a complete email marketing strategy from template design to analysis of the campaign’s performance.
Learn to establish effective connections with your targeted audiences. With this module, you will learn how to reach out to your current and potential customers and keep them updated on your company’s latest deals and news.
Highlights of our Email Marketing Course
The Best Email Marketing Strategy
A personalized, segmented and targeted email marketing campaign is important for brand awareness and to drive conversions. Our E-Mail Marketing Course, taught by experts, will teach you how to effectively develop the best strategy to attract a particular target audience.
Email Marketing Campaigns
After completion of the E-Mail Marketing Course at Online Idea Lab, you will be able to design & build an email template for communications with your audience as well manage your email marketing campaign.
Email Template Design
You will be able to suggest innovative designs and solutions that will improve email deliverability. You will learn to bring your message to life & increase engagement with your target audience.
Tracking & Reporting
You will be able to generate accurate reporting on the key aspects of your campaign such as who clicked through your email to your site, where they clicked and who converted.
- What is email marketing?
- How email works?
- How to create effective Email Content?
- Challenges faced in sending bulk emails and how to overcome them
- Types of email marketing- Opt-in & bulk emailing
- What is opt-in email marketing?
- Setting up email marketing account
- Best platforms to do opt-in email marketing
- Setting up lists & web form
- Creating a broadcast email
- What are auto responders?
- Setting up auto responders
- How to do bulk emailing?
- Best practices to send bulk emails
- Tricks to land an email in inbox instead of spam folder
- Top email marketing software & a glimpse of how to use them in improving ROI with A/B testing
- Digital Awareness
- Commitment to the course
- Personal laptop
Interested in Email Marketing Stats & Facts?
Here are a few for you.
• 86% of business professionals prefer to use email communication for business purposes,
• Using the words ‘thank you’ in a subject line will net higher-than-average open rates.
• Only 17% of B2B purchasers are looking to use an online chat feature. Rest of them prefer using email to get in touch with a distributor.
• Spam email is able to bypass certain security filters today than it was in the recent past.
• A personalized email message is 6 times more effective compared to a generic message.
• People are twice as likely to interact with an email message than they are with a company’s Facebook account.