Advanced Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Course
Investing in search engines gives you a head start over your competitors. With the advanced Search Engine Marketing course at Online Idea lab, learn the best SEM practices and tools to receive an optimum return on investments.
Search Engine Marketing is a way to market products and services in online space. We have to pay some amount of money to the search engine platform every time a person clicks on our Ad. Hence this is called Pay Per Click (PPC) or Cost Per Click (CPC), which are referred to as Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
Pay-Per-Click Advertising is a fundamental element of the paid form of Digital Marketing. It is, basically, paying for bringing traffic to a website. Our course module is constructed to provide the best PPC/SEM course. Here, you will learn to make campaign strategies that are designed to meet the needs of clients and the market conditions. You will also learn to create, launch, run and manage Paid Search Ads, Universal app campaign ads, Video Advertising, Shopping ads, Display Ads and PPC Remarketing.
Key Takeaways from the Advanced SEM course at Online Idea Lab
- Become an expert in SEM with a complete view of paid advertising concepts of search engines
- Strategize PPC campaigns that will increase CTR and website traffic leading to optimum ROI
- Gain up-to-date knowledge from Industry Experts
- Get 4 Certifications from Google.
- Equip yourself with Professional Tools & Techniques
- Freelancing/work from home opportunities
- 100% placement guarantee
Search Engine Marketers are game changers.
Master the game with our Advanced SEM course.
Our excellent SEM course module is a result of our advanced and tailored training approach which includes a detailed process to understand the business and expectations for Pay Per Click advertising. With our advanced SEM course, you will understand the fundamentals and the essentials to accelerate traffic on a website.
An overview of our SEM Training module
- Google AdWords Overview
- Understanding AdWords Algorithm
- Creating Search Campaigns
- Understanding different types of Bid Strategies
- Ad groups
- Understanding Keywords
- Keyword planner tool
- Creating campaigns and writing Ad Copies
- Launching Ads
- Running, Managing and Analyzing Ads
- Tracking performance/conversions
- Optimize search campaigns
In our SEM/PPC Course, you will learn to manage ad accounts on a daily basis and monitor bid prices and budgets to ensure that you are maximizing the ROI. Our trainees have created award-winning campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing, Yandex, Yahoo, Baidu for their respective clients in their ongoing Job.
Get started with Online Idea Lab!
A few course prerequisites
- Fascination with digital marketing and SEM concept
- Commitment towards the course
- A technical and analytical mind is an advantage
- A personal laptop to capture your learnings
The Scope of Search Engine Marketing
SEM Knowledge is beneficial to individuals and organizations handling the digital domain.
If digital marketing is your line of interest, then possessing knowledge on SEM is only going to add to your credentials. Impress your recruiters with the SEM certification attached to your resume and be part of the industry as a subject matter expert.
Some of the prominent career roles in SEM are:
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist
- Search Engine Marketing Executive
- Search Engine Marketing Manager
- Paid Search Specialist
Add a new feather to your cap with the Advanced SEM course at Online Idea Lab. Expand your knowledge base and become a valuable asset to your employers by gaining the complete knowledge of paid marketing in search engines. Moreover, successful application of SEM for the company’s website could fetch you a well-deserved promotion.
Running your own business comes with a lot of challenges. Acquiring customers through digital platforms is one challenge we will help you conquer. The SEM course at Online Idea Lab is all that you need to gain a theoretical and practical understanding of paid advertising and apply it to your business in the most profitable way.
Why should I opt for Online Idea Lab to do SEM course?
At Online Idea Lab we teach the topics in depth and help you grasp them better by providing examples and carrying out live projects.
Is job guaranteed after I complete the SEM course?
Yes, this course is backed up by our 100% Job guarantee initiative. Please note you need to be a graduate in any stream to be hired by recruiters.
What is the duration of the course?
The duration of the SEM course is 30 hours.
Is there a weekend batch available?
Yes. We conduct weekday and weekend classes.
What certificates will I receive on completion of the course?
Along with Online Idea Lab certificate, you will be eligible for Google Adwords Certificates.
Have a different Query? Talk to our counselor.
Interesting Search Engine Stats & Facts
- Search engines drive 93% of all website traffic.
- 50% of people are more likely to click on a particular brand name if that brand name appears more than once on the search engine results page.
- Promotional ads or links should take up no more than 15% of a web page; otherwise, they may be subjected to penalties from Google.
- Most Marketers spend their Digital Ads on Google.
- Most of the revenue is generated through Display Advertising next to search results.