Advanced Web Analytics Course
Learn the most preferred and popular web analytics tool - Google Analytics, at Online Idea Lab in the Advanced Web Analytics course.
Got a business? Great! Got a website? That’s awesome! Do you know its statistics??? If not then uh-uh. Not knowing the numbers that define the performance of your business website is like walking blindfolded. Ignorance is not always bliss. To help you keep a track of your website’s performance all you need to do is learn a web analytics tool. Now, don’t let the words statistics and analytics scare you. With Online Idea Lab and Google Analytics, it will be a piece of cake. In the Advanced Web Analytics course at Online Idea Lab, you will explore every feature that Google Analytics tool has to offer.
Google Analytics is Awesome! And here is why?
It is a friend, adviser, and guide. It tells you all that you need to know about a website, so you can strategize accordingly and make the website perform better.
It is accurate and reliable. It shows you the facts, no matter how brutal it is. It presents you with real data that is time and location sensitive.
It helps in decision making. By displaying the statistics and numbers it gives you a clear picture of the website’s performance and helps you take favorable decisions.
It is absolutely free. Yes, that’s right. It collects and presents you with informative data to measure, analyze and optimize a website with no charge at all.
Google Analytics is the go-to web analytics tool to analyze the performance of a website. It is particularly beneficial to monitor and evaluate the website performance of small and medium-sized businesses.
Enroll in the Advanced Web Analytics Course at Online Idea Lab and explore the hot favorite web analytics tool.
The Advanced Web Analytics training at Online Idea Lab
Despite being a short duration course, the Advanced Web Analytics training has a comprehensive curriculum. We teach you each and every detail of the tool so you can perform an in-depth analysis of a website all by yourself. Scroll below to know what topics are in store.
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics works
- Understanding Google Analytics account structure
- Understanding Google Analytics insights
- Understanding cookie tracking
- Types of cookie tracking used by Google Analytics
- Starting with Google Analytics
- How to set up an analytics account
- How to add analytics code in a website
- Understanding goals and conversions
- How to set up goals
- Understanding different types of goals
- Understanding bounce & bounce rate
- Difference between exit rate & bounce rate
- How to reduce bounce rate
- How to set up funnels in goals
- Importance of funnels
- How to integrate AdWords and Analytics account
- Benefits of integrating AdWords & Analytics
- Measuring the performance of marketing campaigns via Google Analytics
- What is link tagging
- How to set up link tagging
- Understanding filters & segments
- How to set up filters & segments
- How to view customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Monitoring traffic behavior
- Taking corrective actions if required
Who can take up the course?
- Digital Marketing Students
- Marketing Professionals
- Business Owner
Our course prerequisites:
Hop on board with a laptop and a dedicated mind and get started with Advanced Web Analytics at Online Idea Lab.
Have a query? Talk to our Counselor.