Mobile Marketing Course
1 New Message
Looking to specialize in
Online Idea Lab presents
A short duration course on
Call us to know more!
There are 2 important aspects to Mobile Marketing
As mobile phones continue to get dearer to mankind, Mobile Marketing is becoming vital. Today, mobile devices are the ideal mode to catch the attention of potential consumers and create brand awareness.
Mobile App Marketing
A lot of mobile users consume data through Mobile Applications. Mobile apps are available in abundance. The users are spoiled for choices. Thus, arises the need for mobile marketing. A mobile marketer is required to design marketing campaigns that result in the installation and usage of a mobile application. A basic level of technical understanding of mobile application is required for a mobile marketer.
Mobile Website Marketing
When a business decides to go online, it creates a business website. The business websites can be viewed on a laptop or desktop comfortably but when viewing it on a phone it may not be user-friendly as it was designed on a desktop. Mobile Marketing helps to overcome this problem. A business can opt to use a Separate website or a separate page for mobile (AMP) or make the website responsive for the mobile. A mobile marketer works towards developing and promoting the website for mobile users.
Why Mobile Marketing has gained importance?
- Reaches a broader audience
- Leads to immediate responses/actions
- Requires basic and simple content
- Convenient to use
- Mobile Apps also provide you email Ids of subscribers that can be used for email marketing
- Mobile Apps act as an advertising platform
“Smartphones are reinventing the connections between companies and their customers” - Rich Miner, Partner Google Ventures, Co-Founder Android
The Mobile Marketing Course at Online Idea Lab
will help you build comprehensive mobile marketing strategies that will surely help you achieve your marketing goals. You will learn:
- How to create different campaigns that are best suited for mobile devices?
- To determine the right audience for mobile campaigns and understand the user mindset
- How to use the latest tools and technologies in developing a mobile campaign?
- How content needs to be displayed for mobile devices?
- How to design content to make it user-friendly on mobile devices?
Who can take up the Mobile Marketing Course?
- Marketing Professionals
- Marketing Students
- Commitment to the course
- Personal Laptop
- Basic understanding of Mobile Marketing
Our Course Curriculum
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- Mobile Marketing Measurement and Analytics
- Fundamentals of Mobile Marketing
- Key industry terminology
- Creating a mobile website through WordPress
- Using tools to create mobile websites
- Using tools to create a mobile app
- Advertising on mobile (App & Web)
- Targeting ads on Apps
- Targeting ads via location
- Targeting ads on search engine
- Content Marketing on mobile
- Mobile strategy-segmentations option targeting and differentiation
- Mobile marketing mix
- SMS marketing
- Creating a mobile application
- Uploading mobile app in Android and iOS
Career Scope of Mobile Marketing
The development of mobile phone technology has made mobile marketing a distinct discipline from other forms of digital marketing. Marketing professionals acquire mobile marketing skill set to gain expertise and venture on mobile marketing domain. With the right knowledge, you can take up a career as a mobile marketing specialist.
Based on your experience and skills you would be expected to perform the below responsibilities:
- Marketing of Mobile Applications
- Create, Develop and Execute mobile marketing campaigns
- Upload Ad campaigns on the servers of Ad networks, and closely monitor their performance
- Monitor key metrics such as cost per click (CPM), cost per impression (CPM), cost per acquisition (CPA), click-through rate (CPC), etc.
- Get users for the company’s mobile apps
- Identify, evaluate and test new user acquisition channels to grow and diversify sources of traffic
- Improve User Acquisition and Lead Generation to efficiently grow the customer base
- Conduct A/B testing to improve customer acquisition and conversions
- Track and analyze results to identify opportunities to increase conversion rate
“If your plans don’t include mobile, your plans are not finished.” – Wendy Clark, Coca-Cola
People prefer mobile over the laptop when they want to casually surf the internet, and the number of mobile users is just going to increase over the years. By neglecting mobile marketing campaigns, you are just shutting the doors on a large number of prospective customers. Enroll for the Mobile Marketing course at Online Idea Lab and get started!
Mobile Marketing Stats & Facts
- Marketers and advertisers are investing over 50% of their budget into mobile ads.
- 89% of smartphone users are using apps, while only 11% are using standard websites. Facebook is the most popular app.
- As per a research 57% of all mobile users will not recommend a business if their mobile website is poorly designed or unresponsive.
- 40% of all mobile users search for a local business or interest.
- Mobile websites that load in 5 seconds or less have a viewing session that’s 70% longer than websites that are slower.
- Google has a 65% of mobile click-through rate (CTR).
- Google receives 95% of share from mobile paid clicks.