Online Reputation Management
Online Reputation Management is performed to increase and maintain a positive brand image. Here at Online Idea Lab, we have a short-term course dedicated to this concept. Enroll with us and learn how to successfully manage the online reputation of a business or an individual.
They say ‘There is no such thing as bad publicity’, but we beg to differ.
People are easily influenced by the content they view online. Star ratings, reviews, customer complaints, social media comments, etc., are hugely effective in making or breaking the reputation of a business. Some websites are solely doing the business of collecting reviews and ratings. Also, these days the internet is flooded with bloggers and influencers. They voice out their opinions through different channels which are consumed by their followers. Positive content is welcomed but what do we do when negative content surfaces the internet? How do we protect our business from the vicious remarks that could be a deal breaker to our business? The answer is Online Reputation Management.
How an ‘Online Reputation Management’ course benefits you?
Digital presence has never been more important. It helps in reaching a larger audience, establishing a brand, building customer relationships, and so on. But it comes with its own risks. For businesses and public figures being associated with a negative content is a nightmare. It impacts the business and tarnishes their reputation. This unfortunate consequence has lead to the need of Online Reputation Management.
The ORM course is beneficial to you if
- You want to protect your business from negative online content
- You handle the brand image of a company or an individual
- You are a professional targeting to gain customers online
The Online Reputation Management Course will help you build and maintain a positive brand name and tackle the negative content. If a company neglects its online reputation, it is probably putting its business at stake. After all, a business is built on its reputation.
Become a Reputation Savior with our ORM course.
At Online Idea Lab, we teach you the complete management of online reputation of an entity, be it a brand, product, service or a personality.
You will learn a wide range of services such as social monitoring, online PR, negative content filtering and removal, engagement, as well as social media content promotion.
We will also teach you how to create a Reputation Management Report that captures the feedbacks related to your client’s company, product or service that appears on the Internet and segment the report into positive and negative press.
The formation of a successful Reputation Management campaign is an in-depth evaluation of the circumstances and objectives. You will be able to provide a multitude of options to your clients and they can choose separately depending on their needs and targets.
Key Contents of our Course Curriculum
Online PR Management
This concept focuses on online reputation and brand awareness through good quality backlinks. The main activities include
- Publishing good content articles online
- Online press releases
- Networking with journalists and editors
- Engaging with bloggers and influencers to review your product or service
- Engage with affiliate marketers
- Building brand trust through online reviews
- Creating social media posts to gain brand exposure
Social Mentions Monitoring
In this concept, you will learn to use tools that inform you what is being said about a particular brand or individual on different social media channels and online platforms. These tools help you know the public perception and accordingly you can plan ORM strategies to build a positive brand image. Learn the best social media monitoring tools with our Online Reputation Management Course.
Negative Content Filtering
It is important to track negative comments or reviews that appear on search engine result pages (SERPs) creating a negative reputation to your brand and could have a significant impact on your online sales and inquiries. You will learn how to detect negative content for a concerned product, service, brand or an individual on the Internet. This information will help you fix the damage done by negative reviews or comments by adopting relevant ORM strategies.
Negative Content Removal
We have no control over what people publish on the Internet and at times it tends to have undesirable consequences. Fortunately, we can redeem our image either by overshadowing the negative content with positive contents or by deleting the negative content entirely from the Internet. Learn how it’s done with the Online Reputation Management Course at Online Idea Lab.
A gist of Our Course Curriculum
- What is online reputation management?
- Why online reputation management is the need of the hour?
- Understanding the ORM scenario
- How to deal with criticism online?
- 10 Online Reputation Management Commandments
- Effective ways to create a positive brand image online
- Understanding tools for monitoring online reputation
- Step by step guide to handle a negative online reputation
- Best examples of online reputation management
Check off the below list and get on board with the ORM course at Online Idea Lab.
- Digital Awareness
- Commitment towards the course
- Personal Laptop
ORM Statistics that might interest you
- 97% of consumers read online reviews to find a local business
- 49% of consumers need at least a four-star rating before they choose to use a business.
- Consumers read an average of 7 reviews before trusting a business.
- 74% of consumers have greater trust in a company if they read positive reviews
- 69% of job seekers are likely to reject an employment offer from a company with a bad reputation
- 87% of people do comparative shopping for every single purchase they make, and they shop on multiple channels.