Thank you for buying our courses. We ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses, it is an instructor-led training.
Our refund policy is as follows:
- Online Idea Lab, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc)
- Online Idea Lab” accepts all the Cancellation and/or Substitutions request in the form of email only.
- In-case of any emergency or due to an unavoidable circumstances if “Online Idea Lab” cancel an Event “BootCamps, Workshops, Seminars” 100% refund will be paid to the registered/enrolled Candidates/Delegates at the earliest. Participants will be notified of the same 24 hours before the scheduled start of the event.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 15 days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 14 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
- Refunds will not be processed to participants who do not turn up or show up (i.e. if physically absence) for the Event “BootCamps, Workshops, Seminars”.
- All refunds will be processed within 15 working days after the refund request is approved by Online Idea Lab.
Terms And Condition
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website Online Idea Lab (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “Online Idea Lab” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
The Online Idea Lab website (the ‘Site’), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Online Idealab (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the company be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the Internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software, or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included are to provide users information. Hence, Online Idea Lab will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
- Do not link to Online Idea Lab pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Online Idea Lab website.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
- Do not link pages to content which infringes the intellectual property of any third party, person or entity.
- Do not link pages to content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Online Idea Lab recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (i.e. unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in our computing environment. All emails received by Online Idea Lab are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Online Idea Lab hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Online Idea Lab reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.