Advanced Social Media Marketing Course
The Power of Social Media
“If you make customers happy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers happy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” – Jeff Bezos, CEO at Amazon.com
Enroll. Learn. Execute.
We would love to help you grow businesses, increase social presence and engage with an audience. All you have to do is enroll for the Advanced Social Media Marketing course at Online Idea Lab. We promise you an enriching and exciting course with relevant and insightful topics on social media marketing strategies. Moreover, our 100% placement program is the cherry on the top.
So let us address all your ‘W’s
Why? Who? Where? What’s Next?
Why go for a Social Media Marketing course?
Social media has surely made a lot of things possible in the most inexpensive way. Earlier, it was a mode to stay connected with your acquaintances from every corner of the world. But now social media is a lot more than that. Social media has become a medium to share information and views. For entertainers, it is a platform to showcase their talents and skills. For educators, it is a channel to spread knowledge. For businesses, it is a marketplace to advertise their products and services to a customer base of over 3 billion social media users. Thus, targeting customers or an audience through social media is a crucial marketing strategy. Master this rewarding art by registering for the Advanced Social Media Marketing Course at Online Idea Lab.
Who can take up the course?
The advanced Social Media Marketing Course is best suited for
- Professionals in the marketing domain
- Business owners looking to build a positive online image
- Image Consultants/PR Executives and Managers
- Anyone who would love to have a career in the social media space
Where will you receive the best training?
Where else! At Online Idea Lab. Read below to know why to choose us and what we teach.
Highlights of our Advanced Social Media Marketing Course
- Be an expert in Social Media Marketing
The expert faculty at Online Idea Lab aim to make you an expert too. You will receive in-depth knowledge of the strategies and tools required to conquer social media.
- Updated Course modules
In this ever-evolving digital world, it is very important to be updated. Our Advanced Social Media Marketing Course is up-to-date. It is insightful and relevant to the present times.
- Certification from Social Media channels
You will earn certification from Social Media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Lifetime student career support
We promise to be your mentor for life. Even after taking up a job role if you ever find yourself in a dilemma with technical know-how, do remember we are just a phone call away.
- Professional Social Media tools & Techniques
With our Advanced Social Media Marketing Course, you will be equipped with tools such as Google Analytics, JustUnfollow, Canva, etc. to name a few.
- Industrial work experience
We provide hands-on experience to our students through live projects to give them practical exposure and make them job ready.
- Placement Assistance
On completion of the course, our placement teams will pull up their socks to get you placed with our placement partners and clients.
Our Course Emphasizes on
On completion of the social media course, you will be able to analyze and improve the reputation of your business and find out how people perceive your brand using various techniques taught here. This is the art of measuring the ‘Pulse of Market’ towards your brand.
Social Media Marketing Channels
Social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, etc., can increase brand visibility in a very short period of time through powerful content. Our experts of SMM training team will teach you to determine the most suitable type of content and platform for your client's brand.
Social Media Channels covered in our course curriculum
Social Media Management
After doing this SMM training at Online Idea Lab, you will be able to manage your clients’ accounts on their behalf and engage with your audience efficiently. We teach social media optimization and social media marketing techniques to enhance social media engagement for your client.
Create and Customize profiles
Online Idea Labs' course in social media marketing training will help you to create and customize Social media profiles with quality content and aesthetics that resonates with your brand and audience.
A gist of our SMM Course Module
- What is Social Media?
- Understanding the existing Social Media paradigms & psychology
- How social media marketing is different from others?
- Various forms of Internet marketing
- Facebook marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Klout & PeerIndex
- Video Marketing
What’s next once you complete the course?
A Career in Social Media Marketing
Organizations hire social media specialists to help them build their online image across social media platforms to stay in the good books of their audience. They realize the importance to be relevant and to be out there in order to win over the competitors. And hence they rely on the services of a social media expert. Now that could be ‘You’!
Some of the most common job profiles
• Social Media Analyst
• Social Media Marketing Executive/Manager
• Social Media Copywriter/Content Writer
• Public Relations Officer/Executive
Your responsibilities as a Social Media Specialist
• Plan and execute multi-channel social media marketing strategies
• Coordinate with content writers and post relevant content across the clients’ social media profiles.
• Handle communication with consumers, reviewers, and even trolls across social media platforms.
• Act as a brand ambassador for your client across blogs/vlogs and discussion forums and build brand awareness
• Engage with influencers on social media
• Research on competitors and keep up with social marketing trends in the operational domain of the company/client.
For social media enthusiasts, it is the most desirable career. You can also further broaden your horizons and areas of expertise with time by inculcating various other marketing skills.
What are you waiting for? Be a part of the social media world with our Advanced Social Media Marketing Course.
A few prerequisites to get you started
- Enthusiastic mindset
- Social Media awareness
- Good communication skills
- Personal laptop
What is the duration of the course?
It is 30 hours of classroom training.
Is there an option to choose between weekday and weekend classes?
Yes. You can choose between weekday and weekend classes.
Is there an online SMM course?
No, we do not offer an online SMM course.
What are the requirements for placement?
You need to complete the SMM course successfully. You are required to be a graduate as it is the minimum educational qualification expected by recruiters.
Does SEM have freelancing opportunities?
Yes, there are companies that prefer freelancing or part-time social media marketers.
Have a different query? Talk to our counselor.
“Our head of social media is the customer.” –McDonald’s
Social Media Stats & Fact For You
- India has the highest number of Facebook users. With 250 million users, this country has embraced social networking.
- Close to half the world’s population (03 billion people) are on some type of social media.
- 57 billion YouTube users watch about 5 billion videos on average every single day.
- Of the 2.1 billion total accounts on Facebook, 270 million profiles are fake.
- 86% of women will look at social media before deciding to make a purchase.
- 27% of users will skip a video if it plays an ad before the promised content.
- About ⅔ of companies with 100+ employees use Twitter as part of their marketing. 86% of people going on Twitter are primarily searching for news.
- 80% of social media content is being accessed via a mobile device.
- 81% of millennials are checking Twitter at least once a day. The average amount of search queries Twitter receives a day is two billion.
- Instagram is the most important social network with over 25 million business profiles and 32% of teenagers using actively.